|How to use Noodle in Qube:
- Log into Qube in the usual way, and find the course you want to edit.
- Turn editing on.
- From the relevant Add a resource menu, pick NLN Learning Object.
- Don’t worry about filling in all the required fields – just click the Browse the NLN Materials button. A popup window will take you to a simplified version of the web site.
- You can either:
browse the collection by subject and level, by expanding the various sections presented and clicking the buttons to the right. This works best for browsing whole subjects (e.g. geography)
type some terms into the search box (better for specifics, e.g. landforms).
- Whichever method you chose, you'll then be presented with a list of matching Learning Objects. You can filter the list further by using the boxes on the left - finding a specific word, and/or excluding options you aren't interested in. You can also click column headers to sort by that column. Click a Learning Object's title to view its details.
- When you reach an LO’s detail page, you can preview the LO's content. If this is an LO you wish to add to a course, click the Add to Moodle course button.
- You’ll then be returned to your Moodle course, the required fields (title and description) will be filled in, though you can edit these further if you like.
- Click one of the Save buttons to complete the process.
Last modified: Friday, 29 September 2017, 9:14 AM